Looking for a home with a unique finish and a section to match? The Platinum Homes Monaco on the Waterways combines great features with stylish brick and clever use of space. Three fantastic inter-changeable living areas, two of which open out to the patio, make this a versatile home perfect for a canal front section. A spacious hallway and vaulted entry create a sense of space. Use of large windows throughout make the best use of your view and add to the ambience. The Platinum Homes Monaco has ample storage space with multiple cupboards and a third garage. This package includes generous allowances for you interior and exterior finish giving you greater choice for your floor coverings and landscaping.
• GIB Living® approved
• Built with quality 4 x 2 timber framing
• Solid timber fascia (BRANZ appraised)
• Engineer designed Rib Raft floor
• Insulation includes garage
• DVS installed (BRANZ appraised)
• Methven satinjet slide shower rails
• Back to wall smart flush toilet suite
• Heated towel rails
• Fisher & Paykel stainless steel oven, designer wall canopy, double dish drawer, touch control ceramic hob, waste disposal
• 10 year Homefirst Builders Guarantee
The Waterways demonstrates an unequalled lifestyle with all the recreational attractions on offer; fishing, diving, surfing, walking, golf or just sitting back and relaxing. You can’t go past the main attribute to living on the waterways; the ability with ease and access to launch your boat only steps from your doorstep and cruise out to explore the spectacular Mercury Bay and nearby stunning attractions like Hot Water Beach, Cathedral Cove, Mercury Islands. Recreational boaties have an abundance of bountiful fishing and diving, including productive game fishing grounds a short distance beyond the Mercury islands.
With the Waterways sitting just behind the town centre this development is on the path to becoming one of NZ’s most desirable coastal settlements.
Call Kevin today to discuss this house and land package 027 406 7440