THINKING ABOUT GOING INTO BUSINESS IN THE BUILDING INDUSTRY?
Now is the ideal time to consider an opportunity within the Platinum Homes Licensee network. Go into business for yourself — not by yourself. Over 25% of all new homes built in New Zealand are completed by a top 20 group housing building company (GHB).
Platinum Homes are currently looking for Licensees in a number of key areas around the country. We’re looking for those special people who have the desire and drive to succeed, preferably with experience within the building industry or with a strong, proven track record in sales. If you are financially stable and in the looking for a business opportunity, talk to us about becoming a Licensee within one of New Zealand’s most successful independent new home building networks.
key benefits of joining the platinum homes licensee network
- Over 25% of all new home builds in New Zealand are completed by a top 20 group housing building company (GHB). Platinum Homes happens to be one of the fastest, stable growth companies on the top 20 group housing list.
- Opportunity exists for volume building in the middle market
- Branding, marketing and lead generation
- Part of a team for idea sharing and best practices
- Standard plans
- Buying power
- Great Construction Management and CRM systems
A. NORTH SHORE / WEST AUCKLAND: Approx. Population Base: 437,000
B. TOP OF THE SOUTH: Marlborough, Tasman, Buller, Grey, Westland Districts, Nelson City. Approx. Population Base: 179,000
C. DEEP SOUTH: Southland, Gore, Central Otago, Queenstown-Lakes Districts, Invercargill City. Approx. Population Base: 152,500