Platinum Homes are built around your lifestyle, and they’re also built to last a lifetime. We know how significant this investment is for you. Every home we build has the added assurance of comprehensive construction insurance – which guarantees your home will be finished.
Platinum peace of mind
We are completely confident in the quality and workmanship of our homes. Platinum Homes and all our local teams are registered Master Builders and every new home we build is backed by the Master Build 10-Year Guarantee for complete peace of mind. With New Zealand’s leading guarantee, you’ll be protected throughout the building process and for the first decade in your new home.
If you have any questions about the guarantee and what it covers, please talk to your Platinum Homes New Home Consultant.
Builders warranty & construction cover
Platinum Homes is serious about your investment. This is why all our homes come with an Independent Master Build 10-Year Guarantee to give you complete peace of mind.
If you have any questions about the Master Build 10-Year Guarantee - please ask your Platinum Homes Consultant. We’re here to help.
Key benefits of The Master Build Guarantee:
- Flexible: The Master Build 10-Year Guarantee can be tailored to meet your needs.
- Non-completion: The guarantee will pay for another builder to finish your home and it will absorb any additional costs of doing that in the unlikely event that we are unable to complete the project for you. It also protects you if any remedial work needs to be done on the work carried out by your builder so far.
- Loss of deposit: You are covered if your builder is unable to complete your building work and you lose your deposit.
- Materials and workmanship: This protects you in the unlikely event of a problem with the expected standard of the work by your builder or with the materials used. You are also covered for reasonable costs and expenses relating to the removal and storage of your furniture and alternative accommodation if your home is unable to be lived in as a result of the damage or defect in your claim.
- Structural defects: If an issue with the expected standard of the work done by your builder results in structural defects to your home you are protected – including for any weather-tightness problems with your home.
- Transferable: The guarantee stays with the home, not the owner. If you sell your home, the cover transfers to the new owner.
In addition to the Master Build Guarantee, a Construction Works Policy will provide cover for accidental loss at the site during the construction period.
*Subject to the wording of the Master Build Guarantee
Platinum Homes best value promise
At Platinum Homes, whatever you’re looking for, your local Platinum Homes team will work with you to deliver a premium property that’s tailored to your budget. Our Best Value Promise provides added assurance – so if you think you have been offered the same specification home at a better price from another building company, bring us the building contract before you sign and we’ll show you how we offer better value.
That’s our promise to you.