The Hottest Seats in the House T&Cs
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at platinumhomes.co.nz.
2. Platinum Homes Limited retain the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
3. Platinum Homes Limited also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
4. The promoter is Platinum Homes Limited (The Promoter).
Promotion Period and how to enter
5. The promotion commences on 23/02/2023 and runs until midday on 10/05/2023 (Promotion Period).
6. To enter into the draw, the entrant must visit any Platinum Homes show home and register their details in the survey provided during the Promotion Period.
Eligibility to win a prize
7. All entrants must be a New Zealand resident and 18 years of age or older.
8. Prize for each winner includes:
a. 2x field-line seats to one of seven Gallagher Chiefs Super Rugby home games at FMG Stadium.
b. Complimentary food and beverages
c. Access to the foyer at FMG Stadium to watch the Gallagher Chiefs arriving
d. A behind the scenes tour of FMG Stadium
e. Post-game access to meet and greet the players
9. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
10. Expenses such as but not limited to, travel to FMG Stadium, accommodation, meals, and other associated expenses, unless otherwise stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Home Game Locations / Taranaki Home Game
11. All home games are hosted at the FMG Waikato Stadium with the exception of the Chiefs vs Reds home game on the 10th of May being hosted by the Chiefs in Taranaki. 12. The Hottest Seats in The House winners for this game will be drawn from the Taranaki and surrounding regions entries.
Selecting and notifying winners
13. The Promoter will select at random two eligible people as winners of a double pass each, on a Wednesday of the week prior to each of the 7 Gallagher Chiefs Home Games during the 2023 Super Rugby Pacific season.
14. The winners will be notified via the email and/or phone number provided on the entry form. If a winner does not respond within 24 hours of The Promoter contacting them (including by leaving a voice mail or message) the winner will forfeit the prize and another prize winner may be selected at the Promoter’s discretion on the same terms as the original draw.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the promotion and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and not subject to appeal. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of The Promoter will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by The Promoter will be entered into.
17. The Promoter is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to out-of-date contact details or inactive contact details being provided.
Verifying compliance with these terms
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant or winner (including identity, age, city/town of residence) and to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter may disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
19. Outside of any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss caused by negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
20. Entry details will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020 and these terms and conditions. All personal information provided upon entering this promotion will be retained solely for the purposes of running this promotion, marketing purposes, and for the purpose of notifying the winners.
21. Under the Privacy Act 2020, entrants have the right to access and request correction of their personal information and may do so by sending an email to email@example.com. By entering this competition you consent to the use of your personal information for purposes as described above.
22. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Platinum Homes via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.